Logo

Palmer P60 alternator mount

keysdiver

Does anyone out there have an

Does anyone out there have any good pictures or diagrams of the alternator mount on a Palmer P-60? Mine was missing when I purchased it and the manual does not have any good information on the mount.

Thanks

" I have a P60 I can take a fe

" I have a P60 I can take a few shots of and scan them and send them to you. Send me your email address, Kim "

does anybody know how to chec

does anybody know how to check the oil on a P-60? I just got a sailboat with one and can't find a dipstick.I also think I'm having a slipping tranny. Does anybody have information on this? Thanks

" Don,

This dip stick shoul

" Don,

This dip stick should be connected to the cover on the oil tube. If you have just the cover, the stick part may have fallen off. you can pull the tube to check, it just takes a little elbo grease.

I'd check the oil in the tranny too, it's independent of the oil in the engine. "

" don,

Are you sure the

" don,

Are you sure the tranny is slipping? There isn't a solid engagement going into reverse like there is in forward. You have to hold it in reverse the whole time it's in reverse. There is a different clutch for reverse. I read about it in a manual I got from Andrew.

Eddie "

Back