Logo

Ford Lees Diesel Inboard

"Would anybody know of a opera

"Would anybody know of a operator or service manual for a FORD LEES MOTOR IT IS 4CYCLINDER,65HP@3,OOORPM,27 YEARS OLD,ENGINE NUMBER 2401E. THANK YOU WAYNE"

" Wayne,
I have a pair of the

" Wayne,
I have a pair of these in my launch "Matira" here in New Zealand, and I do not think that they have any cold-start device. On another launch I owned (with a Ford Lees conversion) it had a push-in button on the side of the injector pump which gave the motor an extra shot of diesel for easier starting.
Regards,
Bryce "

Does anyone have available in

Does anyone have available information on the adjustment of very old (circa 1956) Morse dual engine/gearbox controls?

" Hi all,
I have a FORD 2401

" Hi all,
I have a FORD 2401 E 4cyl. marine engine for my boat which has a problem with the radiator (cooling system). The serial number of the defect part is 12155 SFB.
Does any one knows where I should ask to buy a
replacement part?

Thank you very much in advance,
best regards
Sakis "

Re: "Could Anyone PLease Tell Me i

"Could Anyone PLease Tell Me if Their Is a Cold Starting Device On a 6 Cylinder ford lees motor.
thanks Wayne.
e-mail [email protected]"
I'm pretty sure I have a Ford Lees (it's a Ford 120 and doesn't look like a Lehman from pictures). I have no knowledge of a cold start procedure, it has always started easily. If there is one I'd like to know about it. ARe you having trouble starting?

Back