Logo

REPAIR MANUAL

bowhunter

I need a repair manual for a 2

I need a repair manual for a 2001 30 hp evinrude 4 stroke. I bought a clymer manule that covers 5 to 70 hp to include 4 strokes but my engine is not in the book.

"Frederick,

Evinrude didn&#

"Frederick,

Evinrude didn't produce any 2001 service manuals due to their bankruptcy at that time. In most case we can provide a 2000 or 2002 manual that is suitable for a 2001 model. But as far as I can tell that mode l 25HP and 30HP 4 stroke was only made as a 2001 model, and there is no Evinrude service manual for it (there is a parts and owners manual).

I think the best option (and I would welcome other input here) would be a Suzuki manual that covers 30HP 4 stroke models of that year. We sell the Clymer manual that covers 1997 - 2000. I would think that would be suitable for your 2001 model.

Also see this recent similar post."

"Andy
When ordering parts fo

"Andy
When ordering parts for the evinrude motor will I still ask for evinrude parts or Suzuki parts. Boy did I buy a headache. No I am only joking, the boat ran like a champ last year just have to work out some bugs."

"Frederick,

It has Evinrude

"Frederick,

It has Evinrude part numbers. You will be able to order parts as Evinrude parts."

Andy
I would like to order th

Andy
I would like to order that manual for my 2001 30 hp evinrude 4 stroke can you call me or provide a phone number to call. My phone is 703 784-6999

"As a sidenote:
OMC only boug

"As a sidenote:
OMC only bought one lot of theese, but they may have lasted over several years in some markets. However, they are all the same, so 2000 Suzuki should do. As for parts, everything except shift/throtle cable attachments (snap on cables)and engine harness contacts are Suzuki."

Back