Logo

Looking for some Ford 312 parts

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
"I am looking for a dual gears

"I am looking for a dual gearset oil pump for a for 312 (it may have been used on other engines I am not sure) attached is a picture of what I am looking for.
61998.jpg
Oil Pump

"I am looking for a set of 312

"I am looking for a set of 312 motor mounts, the ones I am looking for were used in Century's with the dearborn transmission and offset reduction gear box. If you need better pictures or item numbers please email me.
62005.jpg
Motor Mounts

"I am also looking for a Dearb

"I am also looking for a Dearborn transmission with the 10 degree offset reduction gear box. It was used in several Century's and a few Chris Crafts. Attached is a picture of one of ours after being rebuilt.
62009.jpg
transmission

There is a 312 yh carb set up

There is a 312 yh carb set up for sale on ebay.
A little expensive but available.
phillk

"Yeah, I have see a couple set

"Yeah, I have see a couple set ups on there but they are to pricy... I am not in need of one that bad yet. Thanks though!"

"I think i have talked to you

"I think i have talked to you before,H/M oil pan and covers.I think there is someone on the CorrectCraftFan web site that has a set of the carbs you are lookimg for,give me a call.Do you still have the H/M timing cover and related parts. All I need to convert mine,1964 C/C American Skier,back to raw water only is a thermostat cover............boat dr"

dearborn tranny on ebay right

dearborn tranny on ebay right now..!
item # 190092519016

i need an GOOD original aluminum exhaust manifold. know of any?

oilpump is automotive. any y-block oil pump will work.

i have an extra carter set-up and a 4 barrel set-up

jake

"Jake,

The dearbon tranny o

"Jake,

The dearbon tranny on ebay is not what i am looking for it is a standard tranny. I am looking for a dearborn tranny with the 10 degree off set reduction gear box. the reduction gearbox lets the engine sit level in the boat.

Oil pump is similar to automotive pumps but I am in need of the dual gear set pump that pumps oil to the engine and to the transmission.

Would it be possible to see pictures of the carter yh set up? and what would you want for it?"

"Boat Dr.

I don't reca

"Boat Dr.

I don't recall ever talking with you but I could be wrong... If i have talked with you I am clueless to what you are looking for, i don't have any extra parts right so i am thinking you spoke with someone else. At any rate what is the correct craft site so i can look at the carb set up?
Thanks"

"I am looking for hose clamps

"I am looking for hose clamps for my Ford 312. It is possilbe they were used on other engines but I don't know which ones. There are two sizes I am looking for: the large one is 1 7/16" - 1 1/2" inside diameter, the smaller one is 15/16" - 1" inside diameter. I have included a picture of what I am looking for.
70688.jpg
hose clamps

"Steven, I have a 312 Intercep

"Steven, I have a 312 Interceptor engine, complete with trans, but not the drop box type that you need. All of the other marine accessories seem to be in good condition. I will have a chance later this week to inspect manifolds, carbs, oil pump set and motor mounts. This engine came from a 1947 Chris Craft that my dad bought in 1960, it was repowered I believe in 1959. The family ran the boat until 1974 on Lake Hamilton, Hot Springs, Ark. In 74 or 75 we sold boat and the 3rd owner was not able to maintain it properly. The shortblock was replaced late 70's and then shortly after that the hull was in disrepair. The engine was removed and stored in a shop since that time. I have known about the engine and it's location for many years and was able to re-acquire it earlier this year. Please let me know if you are still interested in the marine accessories. It even has all the clamps that you want. The exhaust manifolds are the low style aluminum. I do not have any pictures available yet. pmcnultypmc"

"Steven, I have disassembled t

"Steven, I have disassembled the 312 Interceptor. So far everything looks good, no cracks, no stripped threads, no corrosion, no bruises, carbs and linkage move freely(will need carb kits, I don't think they have ever been touched), spark arrestor housings and screens look good. Engine mounts are tight. I will continue the inspection and cleaning of the marine accessories. The cylinder heads are original, I will disassemble, clean and inspect them later. I will get you pictures and prices soon. Phillip"

Back