Logo

Welcome back El

uno759

Contributing Member
"Welcome back El, iv been seek

"Welcome back El, iv been seeking your input on a pertronics kit suitable for the AQ130c. Been talking to morten who has given me sum great advice and guidance but just to "dot I's and cross T's ide like you to check over my posts (What Pertronix) just to make sure ive ordered the correct ones ? I value your opinion so would greatly appreciate your input. Thanx Uno759"

"Uno759, I am not gone, but fo

"Uno759, I am not gone, but for the next few months I am unable to spare time at the forum during weekdays. I saw Morten's reply and also noticed Bob D gave you the right advice: you need the Pertronix kit 2842. I wish that this site would stock them, it would save a lot of headaches to the people following this forum.

Andrew Menkart, over to you. Do you think you guys can stock the Pertronix kits for the 4 & 6 cylinder Volvos? The Pertronix kit for the 4-cyl Volvo is #2842 and the one for the 6-cylinder (AQ170) is #1863. If you decide to stock them, I somehow think you may have to re-stock frequently, as those kits are becoming a very popular item.
biggrin.gif

Meanwhile, here is a link to a site that stocks them.

http://performanceparts.com/product_group.php?vendor=PRT&pgid=3&sgid=14&orderBy= PartDescription%20ASC&page=2"

"Im sure our loss in the week

"Im sure our loss in the week is someone else,s gain, so appreciate the comments El thanx."

Back