Logo

Ted Williams Who made it and What year

R

R. Crouch

" I just got a good deal on an

" I just got a good deal on an old Ted Williams 7.5 HP motor. Model# 21758820 serial # 152266. I would like to know who made it and what the model year is. Also, does anyone know where I can get a service manual for this motor. Thanks "

" the outboaard was made by Mc

" the outboaard was made by McCullochin the 1960's and was sold by sears ,also had a boat under his name also. not sure what year ,none of my books carry too much info on the ted williams series. "

" I had a similar problem with

" I had a similar problem with an ebay purchased Ted Williams 5 HP motor, i.e., no manual. I tried Sears - no luck. I then sent emails to every Ebay seller who had a Ted Williams motor for sale and offered to pay for a copy of the manual. Finally got one for about 5 bucks. It was for model number 582.60910. Form No. 137-519-00 was at the bottom of the first page. It is titled, OWNERS MANUAL AND PARTS LIST FOR SEARS OUTBOARD MOTOR.
It was not my exact model, but it provided me with enough info to figure out most of what I wanted to know. "

Hi all my book shows it to be

Hi all my book shows it to be made by Eska 1971
look if there is a small tag on the block on the carb. end of the motor that # should be 640-02 or close.Im parting out 2 5hp`s a 72-73

I have a (serial number21

I have a (serial number217-5889-0) Ted Williams 7.5 hp--clutch driven--twist grip throttle.

Was there any luck in getting basic operating instructions?

I just got a 3.5hp sears simp

I just got a 3.5hp sears simpson outboard motor ser# is822501060 and I would like to know more info on it.

Back