- Your online store for all types of marine engines and boat parts.
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Click for TOLL-FREE Number
Online Checkout
Special $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping
(800) 209-9624 | Home | Contact | Shipping | Returns | Cart View your shopping cart.
Search by Part Number
Enter engine/drive part number.
Original & matching parts for sale.
Manuals & Accessories
Shop by description, item number
or manufacturer's model number.
Why shop with us? Check our reviews! Why Us & Reviews   Boat Repair Forum Boat Repair Forum   Boat Video Gallery Video Gallery
    Mike Bunch Guest

Default I'm stuck. Sears no long

I'm stuck. Sears no longer carries parts for my 7.5 HP Gamefisher outboard. I need a carburetor. What do I do?

Default "Mike;Sears outboards were alw

"Mike;Sears outboards were always 'disposible' and I doubt if that motor is worth the price of a new carb.even if you could buy one.Your best choice is to buy a 'real'motor so you can enjoy your boat,you know something current and made in the USA.Good luck."

Central West Florida

Default "Mike..... I'm curious. Wh

"Mike..... I'm curious. Why would you need a new complete carburetor? Is it missing or broken somehow, or does it simply need cleaning and rebuilding?

Our questions require answers. If you refuse to answer our questions, how can we answer yours?

Default " Mike: a lot of those old Gam

" Mike: a lot of those old Gamefishers were made by Chrysler and some were made by Tecumseh. Parts are available for both. Maybe not a complete carburetor, but certainly some carb kits.The Tecumseh outboards were air cooled - the Mopars were water cooled. With some more information, like a model number or what is acually wrong with the carb would be helpfull. Good luck. "

Default " Thanks guys. The motor used

" Thanks guys. The motor used to run great, but it sat for 5 years. I will clean the carburetor and attempt a kit if I can get one. But in the long run, I probably should look to give it away and buy something else. Thanks for the info on Chrysler & the Japanese companies. "

Default " hey I also have a 19? 7.5h.p

" hey I also have a 19? 7.5h.p. Gamefisher if you give it away, let me know, i really need a flywheel key.

Jordan "

Kathy Wooster Guest

Default " I have a 5 HP Gamefinder wit

" I have a 5 HP Gamefinder with only a partical ending numbers, can anyone tell me where i can find out what year it is? also, There is a place in Detroit, Michigan called Discount Marine, the phone number is (248) 588-0633 ask for Sherwood Taylor. Sorry i only have the phone number. I under stand he carries carborator gaskets and re-build kits for this motor. "

Dutch Earle Guest

Default I need a gas line adaptor for

I need a gas line adaptor for a 5 HP Gamefisher;

Where can I find one?

Someone gave this motor to me and I'm trying to see if it will run; I have the fuel line but no male adaptor to connect it too a gas tank.