Logo

Renault RC 240 DIS INFORMATION

mbarakbobo

" I AM ABOUT TO BUY TWO ENGINE

" I AM ABOUT TO BUY TWO ENGINES "Renault MODEL RC 240 DIS. DIESEL.

I NEED ASSISTANCE ON SPECIFICATIONS, RELIABILITY, REPAIR MANUALS AND SOURCE OF S/PARTS.

NO DEALER IN OUR AREA.

ANY LEADS WILL BE OF HELP. "

"I have two RC210DTS engines i

"I have two RC210DTS engines in my 34' John Allmand sedan cruiser. I purchased the boat recently and have not run the engines yet. My injector pumps are not producing high pressure. I am hoping it is because the boat has not been run since 1991. Parts are available from Tony [email protected] in France. As far as I know there are no parts available in USA. Tony at Renault Marine Couach can provide all the parts you need."

Re: " I AM ABOUT TO BUY TWO ENGINE

the 240 dts is a saviem base motor , a div of renault vehicle industrial... the 240 dts similar to the 210 dts but is internalyy differant... the base motor is "similar" to the nack truck ms200...however differant .. renault changed internals for mack to use in the usa...... i am the former national service manager for renault marine usa... good luck

Re: "I have two RC210DTS engines i

yep know the boats well... i delt with john almond during the instalations... the injection system is a bosch "epva" rotory pump. there is an injection house in fort lauderdale who is very familiar withthe pumps and the renault fuel flow specs." everglades diesel" ask for bobby. as the former national service manager for renault marine...i know them well...good luck scott

Hello I too am looking at a boat with twin Renault motors assuming they are the 210s its a 1980 26x 12 dusky. I would like to have them rebuilt is there anyone that can do this work in south Florida?

Thanks for the help!

Hello I too am looking at a boat with twin Renault motors assuming they are the 210s its a 1980 26x 12 dusky. I would like to have them rebuilt is there anyone that can do this work in south Florida?

Thanks for the help!

I have a Renault RC 210 DTS engine I would like to sell. It cam out of a 22' Dusky. Do you own the 26' Dusky with them?

Back