Logo

Fuel Sender

J

james dean

"Not sure abought this one. Ho

"Not sure abought this one. How would I get a fuel sender for a 28 gallon tank? I do not know the shape of the tank. The Gauge goes half way and stops. I still need to ground the positive from the sender out, AFOM thinks the sender is bad. The boat is a 1988 Chris * Craft Cavalier open bow with a 3.0 OMC just incase anyone know's what im looking for. Thank you."

"The senders are adjustable, s

"The senders are adjustable, so they mostly fit any tanks. But watch out: Be sure You get sender and instruments matched!"

"Unless You may get a sender t

"Unless You may get a sender that corresponds to Your excisting instrument, yes. You may check with Chris Craft which senders matches the instruments they used."

I found one that goes down to

I found one that goes down to 24" and says all OEM guages. I will ground it out first to see if it goes down first.

"I have to wait for Heat!!! Lo

"I have to wait for Heat!!! Lol, no garage, Cold cold cold!!!! That sender is @ boaters world."

"James,

Did you check the

"James,

Did you check the senders offered here too...?

snow.gif
"

".."I have to wait for Hea

".."I have to wait for Heat!!! Lol, no garage, Cold cold cold!!!! That sender is @ boaters world."

Welcome to the club! Oh how I hate winter.

Jeff"

"Wow it is 34 here now, We had

"Wow it is 34 here now, We had a pretty bad lake effect snow storm and temps below 10, Warm Spell,lol"

Back