Logo

Engine age

"Borg.... It would help if you

"Borg.... It would help if you gave some information on the engine. Evinrude, Mercury, Outboard, etc.

Joe
"

" i have the same problem, on

" i have the same problem, on a challenge bass boat i got on the cheap,,it has 65 hp MERC and need to know where to look for the engine date and model#,,i have found the serial # and that all.
Need help
STEVE in Alabama "

STEVEMANGHAN
GIVE ME THE SER

STEVEMANGHAN
GIVE ME THE SERIAL # AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE YEAR

I have three old mercury 10&#

I have three old mercury 10's. model KG 7 Super 10 serial numbers are 431116---307915---200789--and 594192 can someone tell me the years of these motors?

I have a Johnson 15hp serial

I have a Johnson 15hp serial #E6044672 and a Mariner 4hp 4M6E0L318135. Can someone tell me the year of these and their value. The Johnson has less than a year on her and has been in my garage since 1991(it was my father in laws). The Mariner was used with a WWP sailboat but has not been used either since 1990. The Mariner is rough but the Johnson looks new.
Terry

" I have an Evinrude outboard

" I have an Evinrude outboard motor that is 1.1 hp. and built in 1938. It's in very good condition, has good compression and rotates freely.Can anyone give me an idea what this motor is worth. Thanks. "

Back