Logo

bs for the Chrysler boys

M

Mike Paul

" I just got a 30hp '73 Ch

" I just got a 30hp '73 Chrysler remote engine model# 305HA.I was told that a bolt came out of the flywheel and damaged the coil.After disassembling the flywheel and mag assembly I found that their are no bolts in the flywheel but a piece of the stator plate had broken off and damaged a condensor and had metal shavings and scraps all over the inside of the mag.I have a parts catalog for the motor and it shows a coil and coil plug.I don't see anything resembling this on the motor.Where is it supposed to be located and what does it attach to,also the sparkplug wires are shredded on the ends,do they go inside the stator plate?What are they supposed to attach to?I'm trying to get this thing going so my daughter and I can enjoy a little fishing together.Any help from anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated.What would be a good estimate on cost to get her going again?Other than the problems above it is a sound motor.Thanks "

" This must be a toughy.LOL:-&

" This must be a toughy.LOL:)I know there are some good Chrysler mechs on this page,just need your expert advice.Thanks "

" Mike ,

Stop by our Chat r

" Mike ,

Stop by our Chat room on Thursday night, ( 9PM EST ) We have some talented folks who stop in, I'm sure someone will be able to help.. Just follow the link to the chat room in the left menu.. Hope we see you there..

Dave Kain
The Chrysler Crew
www.geocities.com/thechryslercrew "

Back