Logo

Outboard Repair School needed

C

Chuck West

I am interested in attending

I am interested in attending a school for repairing outboard engines. Can anyone help with any information as to where they may be located? Please respond. I have been looking for almost a month and have had no luck. Thanks.

"Chuck.... Usually the only ou

"Chuck.... Usually the only outboard engine schools that exist are the ones that are run by the outboard manufactuer. The Evinrude/Johnson dealers then send their employees to whatever school. This results in one having to talk their way into working for a dealership, then having them send them to the school.

Should a independent school of any kind exist, I'm not aware of it.

Joe
"

" there is an outboard school

" there is an outboard school in florida,don't remember the name but they are advertised in boating mags, you might also try correspondence schools. "

" Chuck,

I don't know w

" Chuck,

I don't know where you are from, but there are several schools in NJ. Penco Tech offers both marine engine and PWC classes. I believe several manufactureres use this facility for their factory training certification. To the best of my knowledge, Camden County College also has classes. "

the school is under UTI tech

the school is under UTI tech institute in Orlando florida. Marine Machanics Institute. I went there and got a great heads up start into the marine industry

AMI American Marine Institute

AMI American Marine Institute W International Blvd Daytona Beach Florida

"The MMI in Orlando is a great

"The MMI in Orlando is a great school to attend, they give you all the tools that you need to become a entry level tech into the industry. They offer a great training. Here is the web site,
www.uti.edu/Marine}}"

Hey there, I hope I help yet. Have you tried looking into marine mechanic schools or vocational schools that offer courses in small engine repair?
One school that is fit to me is the Marine Mechanics Institute in Orlando, Florida. They offer a program specifically for marine technology, which covers the repair and maintenance of outboard engines, as well as other marine systems.
And I'm not a student of the Universal Technical Institute, but I know it has locations all over the United States and offers a program in marine mechanics.

Hey there, I hope I help yet. Have you tried looking into marine mechanic schools or vocational schools that offer courses in small engine repair?
One school that is fit to me is the Marine Mechanics Institute in Orlando, Florida. They offer a program specifically for marine technology, which covers the repair and maintenance of outboard engines, as well as other marine systems.
And I'm not a student of the Universal Technical Institute, but I know it has locations all over the United States and offers a program in marine mechanics.

11-20-2002,

Ayuh,........ Chuck probably has children, that by now, that might be lookin' for 2ndary education, I suppose,.....

Welcome Aboard, Christine,...... :)

Ayuh,........ Chuck probably has children, that by now, that might be lookin' for 2ndary education, I suppose,.....

Welcome Aboard, Christine,...... :)
https://edubirdie.com/write-my-paper helps me write my paper for homework.
Thanks, bondo! Then let my recommendations to be for his great children)🙃

Back