Logo

Isuzu Marine diesel engine

H

Hugh Bews

"I have just purchased an Isuz

"I have just purchased an Isuzu twin diesel engine which I intend to install in my boat. I would like to get more information on this engine, it has a displacement of 1184cc.
Where can I get spares.
Is there a Manual on this engine.
Any info would be of help.
[email protected]"

"Hugh,

I don't have man

"Hugh,

I don't have manuals for that engine.

Here are some Isuzu links in our directory.

Or you could try the Isuzu web site and find a dealer or contact them directly... might be tough ... it seems that the larger a company is the less they communicate with the customer...

Regards,
Andrew
"

"I have the workshop manual fo

"I have the workshop manual for models 2AA1-3AA1 and 2AB1-3AB1.
The 1184cc engine is the 2AB1 model.
I also have the parts catalog for engines no 578700 and later (from Nov 1976).

Send an E-mail if this can help.
Regards
Georges
[email protected]"

"If any one can help me out I

"If any one can help me out I would apreciate it!
I am looking for parts for a generator for an Isuzu Marine Diesel. Unfortunately I do not know a thing about this, I need to send it overseas, where the part are impossible to find. I am told the engine is a Isuzu Diesel Ref. 31b1 Serial #01040966. Does this make sense to any one? I need gaskets, packing cyl head cover etc. I have parts numbers or catalog numbers but I do not know which it is or for what catalog. Help!"

Anyone have parts or operators manual for the 1984 isuzu 2kc1, s/n 5001212 ? Or any info at all about it, very difficult to find anything on this engine. It may share a manual with the 3kc1. Thanks in advance..

I have just purchased a boat with a very old isuzu engine. Unfortuantely the previous owner appears to have removed the engine number and so I am having trouble identifying it for the purposes of insurance, and obtaining engine manual and parts. Can anyone help? Photo attached
engine.jpg

Back