Logo

Suzuki or Spirit

N

Nancy

" I have a used 1982 Cimmarron

" I have a used 1982 Cimmarron boat I purchased recently and it has a 50 hp outboard engine on it.

I was told it was a Suzuki engine, but no where on the engine does it say Suzuki. It actually says Spirit. Can anyone tell me if the Spirit was made by Suzuki?

Thank You, Nancy "

Suzuki made spirit motors. T

Suzuki made spirit motors. They called their motors Spirit before they released the motor under the Suzuki name.

Arctic Enterprise (arctic

Arctic Enterprise (arctic cat snowmobiles)imported a Suzuki outboard and private labeled it as spirit Marine in return for suzuki not entering the us market. When Arctic enterprise went bankrupt in 1982 suzuki entered the us market.

I have got a spirit 40hp moto

I have got a spirit 40hp motor that needs a coil pack does anyone know where i can find parts for this motor i have talked to 3 suzuki dealers that said they never heard of spirit

I am also looking for parts f

I am also looking for parts for a 16hp spirit motor. We've checked a lot of places only to find nothing. Does a place exist to buy new or used parts?

Re: I am also looking for parts f

hi kris my name is travis i have a 16hp spirit also im tryin 2 find a fuel pump 4 it seein if u might want 2 sell im tryin 2 fix mine 4 my dad let me know if that is somthing u would do thank you and have a good day.

I have a 1981 suzuki 16hp arctic spirit with less than 10 hours of run time. I took it out for the first time and accidentally hit a stump and messed up the pinion gear (part #5731193104). The rest of the motor is in pristine condition. Any ideas where to find parts?

Back