Logo

The Eska Company

R

Ron Houle

" Hi All, I just bought a smal

" Hi All, I just bought a small outboard motor as a backup motor plus for my canoe. The motor has been repainted, so my question is What year and what size is it. It's a Eska Company motor with a tag saying
642-150 Tecumseh Serial 7510589. It should be a 2-4 H.P. Any help would be appreciated thanks "

" Ron,
I don't know... ma

" Ron,
I don't know... maybe someone else will... but I think you can get parts from any Tecumseh dealer by providing those numbers that you have. They might know the approximate year too.
Regards,
Andrew "

" somewhere on your power head

" somewhere on your power head there is a number starting with AV----,can you see if you can find that number? "

Hi Ron Eska ser. #s mean noth

Hi Ron Eska ser. #s mean nothing it should have a mod # on a tag between the transome clamps.
Dick

"my motors is 15 hp serial 01

"my motors is 15 hp serial 01-074085 model 14211B eska I NEED A PART, MAGNETO SOLID ESTATE HOW I GET BUY,PLEASE SEND THE COST AND HOW MAKE THE PAY MY MAIL IS [email protected]
TANKS FOR YOUR ATENTION"

" I have a 7.5hp Ted Williams

" I have a 7.5hp Ted Williams outboard. It has not been run in 5 years. I can get it to crank but it does not run smooth at all. If it does not crank on the first or second pull, gas will run out of the carb and exhaust. It is not the choke and I have leaned the fuel setting. Any suggestions? "

Back