Logo

Kermath Model 100 Six cylinder flathead marine engine

L

Larry Evans

" Anyone out there have any in

" Anyone out there have any info on a Kermath 6 cylinder flathead engine, Model 100, Serial no. 19930? Would like to know the year, bore, stroke, displacement, etc. Also what type and amount of oil required, type of gas used,(octane rating) and any other info to run this engine. Unit has been in storage for some time, is not seized, and magneto still works. Distributor a little tight. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Larry Evans. "

"Larry,

Does it have a mode

"Larry,

Does it have a model name or do your know the approximate horsepower? Most of the Kermath engines had model names like Sea-Master, Sea-Queen, Sea-Captain.... etc. I have an index that has basic specs on most of the models. There were about ten 6 cylinder models ranging in HP from 85 to 225 ! Most were based on Hercules blocks.

Regards,
Andrew
"

I am looking for information o

I am looking for information on a Hercules 12 cyl. flathead motor that I recentley found in an old milatary truck chassis. Is it something? Or is it nothing. It appears to be 40's or 50's vintage and is pretty comlplete. Please send back any thing you might know. Thanks. Ken Field

Back