Logo

Nissan ns90 rev limter I can’t get wot???? 3500rpm max

On p62 of your owners manual, you will see that an overheat condition will limit RPM to 3500 without any buzzer. The high speed ESG does not engage at that slow a speed, only around 6000. Did it ever work right? Have you tested the temp sensor?

On p62 of your owners manual, you will see that an overheat condition will limit RPM to 3500 without any buzzer. The high speed ESG does not engage at that slow a speed, only around 6000. Did it ever work right? Have you tested the temp sensor?

hey thanks for reply I’ve never had it work right do you know if the temp sensor is normally open or closed right now I’ve got the pressure switch bypassed to open but not sure what the temperature sensor is supposed to be right now it open I’ve also checked at the connector to the blue wire and no continuity to ground there I’m at a loss and do you know if there is a limiter in neutral?

Last edited:
The high speed ESG operates regardless of whether you are in gear or not. The temp sensor shorts to ground to indicate overheat. What prop are you running, and what kind of boat is it?

Back