Logo

1989 evinrude 35hp

Scolabird

Please help trying to replace small broke spring on back underside of flywheel that appears to keep tension on carb?
Can't find a picture of how she goes on? Attaching a photo of what I'm referencing...
Thx

Please help trying to replace small broke spring on back underside of flywheel that appears to keep tension on carb?
Can't find a picture of how she goes on? Attaching a photo of what I'm referencing...
Thx

I've got one in the driveway I can take a pic of. Carb is off right now but I don't think that would matter for you. Let me know what side I'm taking picture from. I think I know the spring you are talking about but not certain.

I've got one in the driveway I can take a pic of. Carb is off right now but I don't think that would matter for you. Let me know what side I'm taking picture from. I think I know the spring you are talking about but not certain.

Thanks so much its port side back is side of motor I can clip spring in hole oh plate for ignition system but can't get it in that upward post for the throttle

Can’t seem to rotate the dumb pic. It’s upside down. Does that help?

Thx so much thats exactly it
Mine appears to be missing something on the end that clips around that slotted post... I can get the spring hooked into hole on the metal plate but can't get it to then finally hook around that post?

Back