Logo

2013 BF150A Question

Sparky75

Hi there. Actually a couple questions.
On the starboard side of the 2013 bf150 is a fuse block with 3 wires at the bottom. They are marked, left to right looking at it, green-yellow-red. Where does each go?

Also, I'd like to get a repair manual for that engine. What do you all recommend?

Thanks!

Not sure on your motor, but many of the owners manuals are available for download free online. Thinking that manual may have the answer to your question.

Hi,
If you look under "free downloads" in the link Heligeorge sent you there's a wiring diagram poster for the 150A

In addition to that, while admittedly pricy, the shop manuals listed at that same link are the only ones worth buying in my opinion. They are the official "real deal" from Honda.

Good luck.

Shop Manuals:
With regard to shop manuals (the mechanic’s manual ) my experience is as follows.
Having owned a BF130 for a while I looked into obtaining the shop manual for the engine.
I found the pdf online and downloaded it for free.
It has served me good and helped me learn my engine.
Now owner of new BF250D, I wanted to know what’s inside.
Long story short:
I have found various documents in pdf with regards to the bf250D, but not the shop manual.
So I purchased the shop manual in paper form and it was sent by post.
Due to it being reading material there were no extra taxes.
I am referring to the shop manual for the BF250D which includes the BF225D and the BF 200D.
it is about 4 cm thick and has all and everything that has to do with my engine;a good buy for someone like me that likes to tinker on my engine.
It seems logical that on older engines there might be free shop manuals circulating on the internet.
For the newer ones it seems not.
Either way, investing time and money in buying a proper shop manual is in one’s best interest.

Shop Manuals:
With regard to shop manuals (the mechanic’s manual ) my experience is as follows.
Having owned a BF130 for a while I looked into obtaining the shop manual for the engine.
I found the pdf online and downloaded it for free.
It has served me good and helped me learn my engine.
Now owner of new BF250D, I wanted to know what’s inside.
Long story short:
I have found various documents in pdf with regards to the bf250D, but not the shop manual.
So I purchased the shop manual in paper form and it was sent by post.
Due to it being reading material there were no extra taxes.
I am referring to the shop manual for the BF250D which includes the BF225D and the BF 200D.
it is about 4 cm thick and has all and everything that has to do with my engine;a good buy for someone like me that likes to tinker on my engine.
It seems logical that on older engines there might be free shop manuals circulating on the internet.
For the newer ones it seems not.
Either way, investing time and money in buying a proper shop manual is in one’s best interest.

If you pull the rubber covers back on the wires you will see coloured rings near the eye terminal corresponding to the the colours indicated on fhe fuse box

Back