Logo

Alpha One gen 2 trim/tilt pump

Octoberon59

I have a 2004 alpha 1, generation 2 drive, both external wire's on the trim limit and senders have broken, so I plan to change both, however when I traced the wiring inside the engine bay I found that the bullet connectors weren't connected to the trim pump, would anyone have a wiring diagram so I can reconnect and have the trim limit sender working as it should.
The drive does raise and lower but doesn't stop at the recommended limit of 20 and 3/4 inches.

I have a 2004 alpha 1, generation 2 drive, both external wire's on the trim limit and senders have broken, so I plan to change both, however when I traced the wiring inside the engine bay I found that the bullet connectors weren't connected to the trim pump, would anyone have a wiring diagram so I can reconnect and have the trim limit sender working as it should.
The drive does raise and lower but doesn't stop at the recommended limit of 20 and 3/4 inches.

Ayuh,...... That's because someone jumpered/ by-passed the sender/ switch inside the transom,....

Can only Guess that they did it near by what you found, 'n taped 'em off near there,.....
Yer lookin' for 2 more black wires, like the ones ya found,.....

Back