Logo

65hp Envirude w/o sn and model plate

bumatsea

I've got my self a project (one cylinder has no compression) So I will need a lot of parts but before i start spending money I'd love some help from the forum. It's a two stroke 3 cylinder model.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgCan some one please id this by looking at the cowling?
Thank you v much

Well ----The cowling indicates a motor sold as a commercial model.------The parts are the same as any other 70 HP model between 1989 to 1995 models.----Take it apart.------My guess is the middle cylinder is the bad one.-------Looks like the tell tale hose was never moved to top of block as per a service bulletin in 1994.-----Post picture of the spline at the top of the driveshaft.

Last edited:
Well ----The cowling indicates a motor sold as a commercial model.------The parts are the same as any other 70 HP model between 1989 to 1995 models.----Take it apart.------My guess is the middle cylinder is the bad one.-------Looks like the tell tale hose was never moved to top of block as per a service bulletin in 1994.-----Post picture of the spline at the top of the driveshaft.

Thanks Racerone!
looks like I opened Pandora's box :).
Does "commercial" designation means anything ?
So what you are saying that 65 HP AND 70HP models from that bracket of time are the same. My next step is to find rebuild kit to do all 3 cylinders and water pump.
Any idea who sells old model parts ?
I'll take a photo of the drive shaft as soon i drop the lower unit.
Where i can find service bulletins from 1994?. BTW the lower cylinder is the dead one.
sorry for bombarding you with questions

Back