wiring info please

My project boat is:
1984 Sea Ray 5.6 Seville Cuddy
Engine: 5.7 Ltr. 150ELPO 260 4 barrow
GM 57LG5G1
Boat Number: SER92T760684-187101480-84
Bell House Number 14093638 (38)
Alpha 1 Gen 1
That is all the info I can find about it.
All electrical drawings I have look at does not match my boat.
1-I am looking for a boat owners manual showing a diagram that will show me how to wire up the toggle switch and the names of the switches.
2-Also can you direct me to where I could find a good owners manual for this boat that could show me the wiring harness for this boat that I have other issues with?
Any direction or info would greatly be appreciated. I am having trouble finding information for this restoration project.
Thank you very much

Boat wiring is standardized across the industry. That is to say that wire colors for specific circuits are the same whether it's a Sea Ray, Trojan, Chris Craft, etc. The harness from the engine to the dashboard is also interchangeable, at least for a boat of your vintage. You can find these on eBay pretty easily. If you can find a wire diagram from a boat with similar engine and equipment, then you can extrapolate this to your particular boat. Any differences will be minor.

sounds like a mercruiser 260 with an alpha drive...there are many engine schematics posted in the mercruiser section - just search for them.

For the searay specifics, you would be better off going to one of the sea ray specific forums - google is your friend for those as well.

Back