Logo

Question's about '13 Scorpion 350

Mikey N.C.

Advanced Contributor
Who's the guru or has experience with the 2013 Mercury Racing Scorpion 350 with a ZF 45 C EL, drive. Have a customer boat, 2014 epic wakeboard boat with this setup. Smart craft gauges keeps throwing alarm for 1 min. Then goes away then comes back. Gauges says system fault. Motor has diagnostic Gen3 plug . I'm getting active fault dtc 228, which is hydraulic sensor A , pressure high. Wiring problem or sensor. Replaced sensor, same active fault.

Who's the guru or has experience with the 2013 Mercury Racing Scorpion 350 with a ZF 45 C EL, drive. Have a customer boat, 2014 epic wakeboard boat with this setup. Smart craft gauges keeps throwing alarm for 1 min. Then goes away then comes back. Gauges says system fault. Motor has diagnostic Gen3 plug . I'm getting active fault dtc 228, which is hydraulic sensor A , pressure high. Wiring problem or sensor. Replaced sensor, same active fault.

Chris from Docksidemarine you maybe can PM him on this forum

Thanks Dieter,
We'll do after Holiday.
We see alot of wakeboard boats, Wow unbelievable the market
That happened during COVID-19 here, every boat was sold from miles around.
Dealership's empty. . Now don't get me wrong , we reaping the benefits.
Of winterization,

And that's another subject, on how to winterize.
Ballast tanks are now a different thing
Assume you put rv antifreeze in the ballast tanks, pumps, and plumbing and pump it out .

there are a few forums like this that cater to wake boats might get more exact info .

Back