Logo

Engine parts

Hi there, I've recently purchased an old but reliable yamaha 140 v4 2 stroke and am trying to find parts for it. Can't get anything that matches the badge info

Yamaha 140beto 6f3 L 450189

Can anyone tell me where I can find a parts diagram as it doesn't do 140hp in most years I think. I don't know. Please if you can help me I would really appreciate it, thank you

I'm wondering the same. Is it 115, 130 or 150 although 150 is a different block if I'm right, could be wrong. I have a hood with 140 v4 plastic badge original hood although could be swapped too. Are there any other ways to differ the 115, 130 and 140 models. The badge doesn't look like its been changed either so I'm baffled

I'm wondering the same. Is it 115, 130 or 150 although 150 is a different block if I'm right, could be wrong. I have a hood with 140 v4 plastic badge original hood although could be swapped too. Are there any other ways to differ the 115, 130 and 140 models. The badge doesn't look like its been changed either so I'm baffled

115, 130 and 140 are V4 models. 150 and up are V6 models.

Your motor is circa 1988. Not sold or distributed within the USA if that is where you are located.

Similar to a USA model 130ETLG.

Thanks guys, I'm Irish so its European. Is there that much of a difference. I still can't find a website that has a parts diagram in Europe. Can anyone help with that maybe

Thanks Boscoe, much appreciated. Wow, its in good condition for a 1988 motor. A full overhaul and repaint and shell be as good as the day she left the box. Thanks again Boscoe

Back