Logo

9.5 water spray

CraigChism

Help!
i acquired what I think is a 69 9.5 evinrude. Cleaned carb, new fuel pump, starts on 2/3 pulls. Runs fine. Water pump is working. However, I have a rather high pressure water spray from under the flywheel towards the pull start, I thought it was a bad ‘post’ exhaust water jacket gasket leak, took it apart and silicone gasket on the first 2 layers. But it’s still there. I can’t imagine it’s a cracked block since it isles smooth and revs fine in neutral. It fear it pulls normal. But there’s an awful lot of water spraying towards that recoil. Any ideas?????

Hi all, I have a problem with the motor. From the engine compartment is a little white smoke, because of this in the cabin is a very unpleasant smell, the whole house stinks of a specific perfume, the boat master has repaired, but the smell remained and did not want to get rid of, have tried and different fresheners and remedies until I came across the smoke odor eliminator spray. I thought, let me try to order, and then breathe was already impossible. I called and tried it in the case; while the smell is not felt, I hope it will not appear again, or I have to sell it.

Back