Logo

2008 lf250btxr “157 dtc”

donekeb

New to the forum, Greetings
I’m lucky to have a F250 from 2008 that has an intermittent “157” dtc. R/c communication #2. I’ve gone through voltage concerns, maintenance is top notch. When it does display CEL the engine acts completely normal, No loss of response from throttle. I believe the rc communication system is redundant. 2 forms of communicating throttle inputs in case one fails. I’ve noticed it only occurring in larger swells or rough conditions. It makes for very hard diagnosis being it’s very intermittent. 3 trips its great next one it pops up. Has anyone ever experienced with command link system?

New to the forum, Greetings
I’m lucky to have a F250 from 2008 that has an intermittent “157” dtc. R/c communication #2. I’ve gone through voltage concerns, maintenance is top notch. When it does display CEL the engine acts completely normal, No loss of response from throttle. I believe the rc communication system is redundant. 2 forms of communicating throttle inputs in case one fails. I’ve noticed it only occurring in larger swells or rough conditions. It makes for very hard diagnosis being it’s very intermittent. 3 trips its great next one it pops up. Has anyone ever experienced with command link system?

Can we get some decoding please?

I am somewhat familiar with Digital Engine Controlled Yams. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Check Engine Light
Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Remote Control

I would check all battery connections including the battery switches.... And the Hub Power connection.

Back