Logo

Need carb for mercury cant find one

pitfowl1983

hey guys first post, i have searched and searched and cannot find a walbro wma3-1 carb from a 1978 merc 50hp. is there anything that i can interchage with i dont care if i got to buy upper and lower carbs as right now i am dead in the water. i bought this boat from a guy it ran fine the day i bought it, 4 days later it would not start and fuel was squirting out of the bowl everytime i tried to prime it. the bowl was loose so i literally touched it and it fell off with the threaded piece inside the bowl that you bolt the bowl too .boat.jpgboat1.jpg

If you could walk over you could take 2 or more home with you.----Sorry , ---No international shipping at this time.-----I am sure you can find that item on E-bay !!

If you could walk over you could take 2 or more home with you.----Sorry , ---No international shipping at this time.-----I am sure you can find that item on E-bay !!
Thanks for the info, I found one in Europe the shipping cost as much as the carb but it is a life saver.

Yep-----Shipped some parts ( locally ) last year for a FICHT Evinrude.-----Party then forwarded them to a friend in Europe.

Back