Logo

Ted Williams 5.5 217-59431

Billcourcy

I am in desperate need of a propeller for my 1972 217-59431 Ted Williams/ESKA OUTBOARD 5.5 2 blade I have been all over eBay and a mountain of replacement sites to no avail can’t find the part number for. The prop either.

can anyone help or steer me in right direction, I am rebuilding this project outboard however it is worthless without a prop.

Thank you in advance

Bill

Whereabouts are you?
up here in Canada, I have seen numerous of those motors for sale. One can be picked up for parts for about $70 US.
I have the exact motor, probably no more than 50 hours on it. My dad bought it new, along with a tinny from Sears.

Whereabouts are you?
up here in Canada, I have seen numerous of those motors for sale. One can be picked up for parts for about $70 US.
I have the exact motor, probably no more than 50 hours on it. My dad bought it new, along with a tinny from Sears.

I am in Cape Cod Massachusetts, sadly to far to ship a whole motor Thank you
I bought this one for 20 dollars US

Probably your best bet is join AOMCI. https://www.aomci.org/
There are quite a few of those around, though the 7.5hp was more popular, I can’t remember if they use the same prop.
look for a Chapter of AOMCI near you, those guys holds swap meets & someone will have a parts motor.
For $20 you can hardly go wrong. Mine needs a carb kit, my brother said it was leaking fuel from the carb last time he used it, about 20 years ago!

Back