Logo

Mobile application for evaluating the relative compressions of petrol and Diesel engines

jeff974

My name is Jean-Francois, I live in France. and I'm a mechanical engineer.
I designed a mobile application for iPhone which evaluates the relative compressions of petrol and diesel engines from 3 to 6 cylinders.

This application uses the earth's magnetic field sensor located in the iPhone to record the magnetic field produced by the 12-volt battery during the cranking phase and gives the comparative compression values of all cylinders.

An engine with poor compression in one or more cylinders can be quickly identified using the relative compression test.

This application helps you to make the right decisions regarding the purchase or the diagnosis of your engines

You will find a demonstration and the details on YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzIKFQAPJU

I looking for beta-testers because I need feedback (positive and negative) in order to improve my application.
If you want to be a beta tester, you send me your email address and you will receive a link to download the application from the apple store. You have the right to use the application for 3 months.

Don't hesitate to leave a comment if you need further information. [FONT=&quot]😉

[/FONT]

Jean-François

Back