Logo

1988 sunbird Corsair omc cobra trim and tilt not working

Dameflame

Hello I need help my 88 sunbird Corsair 4.3 liter v6 trim suddenly went out as I was putting my new carb on I forgot I had the battery turned on still because I was listening to music I dropped my screwdriver and it touched the solenoids and something sparked I didn’t think nothing of it until everything was put back together and I was trying to lift my engine but nothing happened no click no up nor down so I said man I blew a fuse I checked my fuse with a multimeter and it had continuity so I sad hey I blew the solenoids I bought 2 new ones put them on and still no luck no movement or sound I don’t wanna dig deeper because I’m not a mechanic and don’t know what I’m looking for PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I DONT WANT TO SELL THE BOAT FOR SOMETHING I FEEL IS NOT GONNA BE HARD I JUST NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT...

Which fuse did you check, there are a few large glass fuses in those rubber fuse holders (mounted near the large cannon plug connector) did you check all of them?

Which fuse did you check, there are a few large glass fuses in those rubber fuse holders (mounted near the large cannon plug connector) did you check all of them?

yes I found the fuse thanks man I truly appreciate it I didn’t know those came apart now I know the name and Functions of them. Thanks man

Back