Logo

Konig 350 British Anzani Racing outboards

hydro_k4

Would any one have any informa

Would any one have any information on Konig 350 and British Anzani 16hp side by side twin.
The Konig is a Methenal and casteroil engine and I need Sparkplug spec's and any other information I can get on both motors. Thanks Grant

"You might try over at boatrac

"You might try over at boatracingfacts.com.

Post a message or contact the website owner directly, Ron Hill."

"I have just emailed Mr. Mathi

"I have just emailed Mr. Mathieson concerning the British Anzani side by side twin. That engine on nitro and methanol mix produced some 150 horsepower at over 9,000 rpm and never lost a race in C Alky runabout from 1961 to 1964 when it mysteriously was packed away by Bill Tenney and never seen again.

I inherited British Anzani engines and parts stock from Bill Tenney whom I knew since I was a junior pitman and then race back in the late 1950s and then the 1960s. When he passed away back in 1995 it all came to me as I already had 2 Anzani B Alkys and he wanted me to have the rest because I knew he knew I would build the rest for posterity.

Interesting story?

There are quite a few people that are not too happy or helpful because of all this and this is the first time I ever heard of any interest from down under and I am pleased to hear there this. Feel free to contact me, John Taylor at [email protected]"

Back