Logo

1996 Evinrude E115JLEDA looking for info on altitude carb jetting chart

Brian Locke

I have a 1996 Evinrude E115JLEDA. I am trying to figure out which jets to run in this thing for the elevation. I purchased the boat at an elevation of around 2800ft. I currently live and will be using the boat at an elevation of 5800-6500. I m having no luck finding a chart for jetting the rascal for elevation. Any info?????????

Post the number of the jets that are in there now.----Did it run fine when you tested it at 2800'----Post compression test numbers.

No clue as to what jets are in it now? did not want to pull it all apart until i had an idea if jets were available? I never run the boat at the 2800, but the previous owner said it run great? I have ordered new carb kits already so was wanting to order jets before i received carb kits so i could just change them all out if needed at that time. I will have to go run a compression test.

Yes its a jet motor. 69D. So is that just the main jet orffice? Or is there multiple jets? Someone had mentioned there being 3 different jets i would have to replace? Like a "low speed" "intermediate" and "high speed"

Your local shop would have the experience to properly assist you.----Support your local shop if you still have one.

Back