Logo

flush port does not function on my GF 150A

rogerl

Hi,
I have a 2006 BF 150 A. I bought the boat about a year ago and the motor had 60 hours on it at that time. The boat and motor had sat for a considerable time without being used.
The motor runs great but the flush port attachment does not work. When I hook up the garden hose the flush port hose is blown off of the fitting at the engine. I removed the hose and checked for obstructions and it is fine. The muffs work just fine.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger

Hi,
I have a 2006 BF 150 A. I bought the boat about a year ago and the motor had 60 hours on it at that time. The boat and motor had sat for a considerable time without being used.
The motor runs great but the flush port attachment does not work. When I hook up the garden hose the flush port hose is blown off of the fitting at the engine. I removed the hose and checked for obstructions and it is fine. The muffs work just fine.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger

I've got the same problem on a BF225a4.

No obstructions in the hose. I put weadeater line in the fitting to see if it was clogged, but didn't have any luck.

I want to pull the allen bolt immediatelt next to the fitting where the flush tube goes into the engine to see if it will give me a little more access to clear whatever is blocking it, but I've got no idea what it does.

Back