Logo

vos

fboofs

hello, can anyone tell me do i have to put another fuel pump if i disconnect the vos system on my johnson 90 outboard.... im kind of confused.... thanks!!

There is a spot on the intake manifold where you mount a simple pump.---Just in front of the starter motor.-------A pump like found on the 88 HP versions of your motor.-----The pump should have 2 nipples one for fuel in and one for fuel out.------The pump mounts directly over the PRESSURE port with 2 screws 10-24NC thread and a gasket.-----The plug has to be removed from the pressure port.------Plug the port where VRO got pressure.

There is a spot on the intake manifold where you mount a simple pump.---Just in front of the starter motor.-------A pump like found on the 88 HP versions of your motor.-----The pump should have 2 nipples one for fuel in and one for fuel out.------The pump mounts directly over the PRESSURE port with 2 screws 10-24NC thread and a gasket.-----The plug has to be removed from the pressure port.------Plug the port where VRO got pressure.

Thank you very much, but it is possible to just mix the fuel and unplug the oil injection part and should work also in a pinch rightt? Thanks. Again

Back