Logo

FOR SALE: Ford Lehman 120, 6 cylinder diesel (2715E) + transmission

marsrover

Hello,

Looking to line up a sale of my ford lehman 120 diesel and transmission. I am going electric. I purchased the boat back in november and have run the motor for about 10-12 hours total since i purchased it with no issues. Unfortunately there is no record of how many hours are on the motor.

Motor/trans was surveyed about 10 hours ago by Steve Boyco in Panama City. Engine runs well and starts up right away with clean exhaust.

The heat exchanger is on its last legs and probably needs to be replaced (photos to come) but other than that the engine is in great condition for its age. it is unclear at this time if the heat exchanger to exhaust pipe flange just needs a new gasket or if one of them are warped. previous owner RTV'd the interface and it seems to be holding. Interface will likely need to be separated upon haul out of the motor.

New alternator, coolent overflow rez, and starter installed, all have less than 1 hour on them.

Transmission is also for sale with the engine. Transmission was just overhauled by Deltaville Boatyard Nov 2019. They also did a work over and landed some work on the motor during that time (replaced motor mounts etc...).

The motor/trans is presently in Apalachicola area of Florida. You can either come and pick it up there or i can deliver it to you (if you are within reasonable distance of 95 between florida and new jersey) on a trailer (you'd be responsible for getting it off the trailer once i get there) for an additional transport fee to be negotiated as part of the sale. or i can pallet and freight it to you, at your cost.

Images posted here are prior to alt/starter/coolent reservoir replacement.

I will be heading back down to the boat in a couple weeks and can take whatever photos anyone wants. Please send your requests.

I can also take a video and provide it of the engine starting up cold, idling, and running.

I will entertain any reasonable offers.
72Js7.jpg

72Zrg.jpg

72PEt.jpg

72kU8.jpg

72Js7.jpg

72Zrg.jpg

72PEt.jpg

72kU8.jpg

Attachments

• 72Js7.jpg
    72Js7.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 72Zrg.jpg
    72Zrg.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 72PEt.jpg
    72PEt.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 72kU8.jpg
    72kU8.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hello,

Looking to line up a sale of my ford lehman 120 diesel and transmission. I am going electric. I purchased the boat back in november and have run the motor for about 10-12 hours total since i purchased it with no issues. Unfortunately there is no record of how many hours are on the motor.

Motor/trans was surveyed about 10 hours ago by Steve Boyco in Panama City. Engine runs well and starts up right away with clean exhaust.

The heat exchanger is on its last legs and probably needs to be replaced (photos to come) but other than that the engine is in great condition for its age. it is unclear at this time if the heat exchanger to exhaust pipe flange just needs a new gasket or if one of them are warped. previous owner RTV'd the interface and it seems to be holding. Interface will likely need to be separated upon haul out of the motor.

New alternator, coolent overflow rez, and starter installed, all have less than 1 hour on them.

Transmission is also for sale with the engine. Transmission was just overhauled by Deltaville Boatyard Nov 2019. They also did a work over and landed some work on the motor during that time (replaced motor mounts etc...).

The motor/trans is presently in Apalachicola area of Florida. You can either come and pick it up there or i can deliver it to you (if you are within reasonable distance of 95 between florida and new jersey) on a trailer (you'd be responsible for getting it off the trailer once i get there) for an additional transport fee to be negotiated as part of the sale. or i can pallet and freight it to you, at your cost.

Images posted here are prior to alt/starter/coolent reservoir replacement.

I will be heading back down to the boat in a couple weeks and can take whatever photos anyone wants. Please send your requests.

I can also take a video and provide it of the engine starting up cold, idling, and running.

I will entertain any reasonable offers.
72Js7.jpg

72Zrg.jpg

72PEt.jpg

72kU8.jpg

72Js7.jpg

72Zrg.jpg

72PEt.jpg

72kU8.jpg
Try this platform if you want. Maybe someone from there would be interesting in buying.

Back