Logo

Pourable Transom in Canada

Hi:

I have an early 70's GT150 knockoff, and I want to replace the transom. Since I have zero fibreglass experience, I am looking to try a pourable transom product. I've done a fair bit of looking around and have found a few products:
  • SeaCast
  • Arjay 6011
  • CarbonBond Ceramic Pour

All of the products look fine to me and I would use any one of them. My problem is getting this stuff in Western Canada. Has anyone in Canada been able to get it delivered or know of any other product that is available?

Thanks,

Attachments

• Transom.jpg
    Transom.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 80
Look for these 2 places on the wonderful net.--------noah's marine supplies----in Toronto.--------composites Canada -----In Toronto.--------Been in both places myself.---Candy stores for boat fixers.------I think they can ship as well.------They have everything you might want for boat repair.--------I am doing a project with composite materials now.------No wood left in the transom , floor , stringers , ribs and front deck support.----I know how to repair your transom so that it would take a small atomic bomb to break it.

Last edited:
I have taken all the rotten wood ( beaver puke ) out of the transom.----I am using composite material in the transom.----Hollow / light weight and very strong.----Using WEST SYSTEM EPOXY and carbon fiber as well.----A 150 HP motor at 100 km/ hr will not break it.

Back