Logo

Yamaha Outboard Education

Vampire69

I have unused education benefits available to me from my time in US Navy. Does anyone know of any courses I could take on Yamaha outboard maintenance that might take Veterans education benefits? This would be for my own personal knowledge, not looking to start a new career.

Do you have any marine technical schools nearby?

Nothing to do with GI benefits but you might find a Yamaha dealer to putz around with. He might let you attend the Yamaha courses in Kennesaw, Ga. They are free to him.

I believe that a lot depends on the education given by the parents because by applying different psychology techniques you can achieve beautiful results with your child. I say this from my own experience because I graduated from psychology and I know how thinking and receiving information from children works. Personally, I have a boy and I have always applied many psychological things so that he has grown up an exemplar child, with an amazing way of thinking. He is currently studying at Mount Kenya University and has a lot of beautiful results and I am very proud of him.

Last edited:
Well, I am not really sure that you can actually find this kind of course. The only thing that comes to my mind is the marine technical schools. However, as I know a couple of them have been closed, you won't find exactly what you need in some others.

Well, I am not really sure that you can actually find this kind of course. The only thing that comes to my mind is the marine technical schools. However, as I know a couple of them have been closed, you won't find exactly what you need in some others. I have a friend called Jack who is also a former NAVY, but he was a doctor. So, he has had a great MCAT score. He has actually got an insane score! It was above 500 points. So, he is leading some special courses for the young navy, teaching them the basics of first aid. If you do not know what MCAT is or want to find out how to get the best possible score, just read this article. Jack has also read it before passing the exam.
that is a nice score though!

I think you can find schools with certification from Yamaha and see if there are any external courses. American imperialism, although an extremely interesting phenomenon that brought a lot of things to the country, but even here it's hard to find what you need sometimes. I wrote an essay like this that you can look here about sundowning. So if you need courses look up your county.

Back