Logo

Haswing trolling motor phone number in USA?

John33441

Anyone have a reliable working phone number for anyone that sells Haswing??

Need to troubleshoot a remote and it’s only 2 months old 🤬

I was working for first 3 trips and now it won’t control the motor

it acts like it’s making a connection by beeping 3 times but won’t turn on motor or turn the shaft

all the lights on the remote are charged and stay a solid red except the System Reboot key and I am stuck with buying another one ir wait and hope to talk to a real person that offers Haswing support??

advice is appreciated

Looks like they're manufactured from a joint venture in China. Did you reach out to the California contact on their website?

I tried to contact them using the phone number on their website, but no one answered. I even sent them a couple of emails, but I didn't receive any answers. I thought they might be out of business. However, I found a couple of posts on ****** saying they are still working, but their customer support is trash. I even tried to track that phone number on https://www.numbertrackerpro.com. It says the number is active and is in the U.S, but no one answers. Did you find a way to contact them? I really need a trolling motor.

What made you purchase a Chinese trolling motor as opposed to a Minn Kota or MotorGuide with extensive dealer networks throughout the US?

I tried to call them from different numbers, and it worked; try it with you. If you do not know where to get so many numbers, many companies today provide services in this area. It would help if you were careful when looking for a company that will receiving sms online uk. Before contacting a particular company, read reviews about it, ask for a financial report, and only after that you will understand whether it is worth wasting your time on it or not. But in any case, it is much safer than using your number.

Installed my haswing trolling motor seems to work fine but when you stole the motor the battery indicator lights are on can you turn them off or do they go off on their on I have been unplugging the motor

Back