Logo

1991 30hp evinrude parts

Mike Inky

Contributing Member
Hi there clever boaters,
for quite some time I’ve been struggling to get parts for my 1991 evenrude. I do however always seem to manage in the long run. It really annoys me how a simple part in the USA is a couple of $s & in here in the U.K. it’s ££££?
Could anyone please advise me on a U.K. company that suplies all parts at a competitive rate. Save me getting stuff from here there & everywhere.
I know marineengine.com is perfect but do they deliver to the U.K....I don’t think so?

Tim's Outboard in Hackensack MN may send to UK....I will check on Monday. The phone number is 218 682 2331.

Contact ----evinrudeparts.ca------New parts and can find you used parts too.------And I know for a fact that they have shipped to the UK.

I sent a vintage Star Wars toy to England a few years ago and it was cheap postage. If you need something you can't find, your welcome to send me a message.

When I am in the Philippines working on my USA stuff, like the wife's old F150 Truck, I have my younger brother send parts from US. For instance, you can only get most parts for US imported trucks at the dealer....say like a caliper, or fuel injector. The thieves wanted $200 bucks for a caliper and that's without pads. Injectors were $100 bucks each. Frank sent the stuff out and I saved a bucket load of $$.

Very good. Here in the U.K. we get our asses slapped with everything. It really bugs me. Like that linkage keeper £26!!! It’s ludicrous...someone sujested Crowley marine. There not to bad...think they charge £9 for delivery from USA to U.K..

I was gonna report that dealer there in Davao City, Phil.....but Raquel said to quit. I just told them that I'd never buy another Ford product in the Philippines....and all my friends and family there know about it. Customer cruelty is hell for a business......especially with reviews and feedback today.

Yehh same in the U.K....a bad review of say a restaurant can ruin a place!
but with outboard parts you really don’t have much choice.

Back