Logo

2016 BF60A High-pressure Fuel Filter location

banff_springs

Good afternoon. After finding water and dirt in my fuel, I have drained the fixed, internal tank and now looking to replace the Low and High Pressure fuel filters. I've located the Low Pressure (on the front of the motor, closest to the bow of the boat), where is the High-Pressure fuel filter located? Owners manual isn't clear and I really don't want to spend $$$$$ for a Shop Manual for this reason. Anyone able to post a quick picture with an identifier showing where it is? I have Googled the heck out of this and it pulls up many threads regarding 115's 130's, etc....as well as what the High-Pressure filter looks like.

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided.

That is exactly what I needed. Thank You for your help. It was badly soaked with water and dirt. Definitely a cause for it to not run properly. Runs like a new one now.

Something to keep in mind, in case of further problems, is that that water and dirt ran into that vapor separator/float bowl, and swished around enough to be sucked up and run through the high pressure fuel pump BEFORE it got to that filter. If you haven't already, suggest you drain that vapor separator using the drain screw that's there for that purpose. Then prime it with the primer bulb and drain it again....

Back