Logo

Off the Hook Yacht Services - Now Hiring!

OTHYService

Hello,

Off the Hook Yacht Sales recently acquired Bennett Brothers Yachts, which is now Off the Hook Yacht Services. Since this acquisition that took place on June 29, 2020, it has allowed us to expand our service offerings and has created a few job opportunities throughout our community.

We are looking to hire eight new service positions which include:

- Marine Electronics Spe******t
- Marine Mechanic and Electrical Technician
- Marine Systems Technician
- Mechanical Department Manager
- Marine Paint and Fiberglass Department Manager
- Marine Paint and Fiberglass Technician
- Boatyard Technician and Bottom Painter
- Marine Travel Lift Operator and Bottom Painter

Please visit our website to apply today! https://service.offthehookyachts.com/

Hi there! Is this still available, are you still hiring? I have a background in marine electrical engineering, and I’ve worked in this field for almost five years. I’m interested in what your company has to offer, so I’ll visit the site for more details.

Hello. I visited your website and as much as I understood, you specialize in the repair, and refit of all size yachts with haul out capability up to 70 tons and mobile service options. This is pretty impressive, and to tell the truth, I’ve never heard of your company before, but I will do my research and find out more. I'm specialized in marine electrical engineering, and with the pandemic going on, it’s hard to find a good job opportunity, so I’m glad I found this post. I’m looking forward to having a great experience, and hopefully a good collaboration.

Back