Logo

Quicksilver 3000 series Control Handle

Paul Gilman

I have a Quicksilver 3000 series throttle control handle off a 1996 Bass Tracker that is broken. Can I buy just the handle anymore? I don't need the box and cables. I don't mind buying the whole handle assembly if I need to. I will try and add some pictures of what mine looks like.

I had one and had no luck in finding replacement parts. When the whole assembly and electrical cable sells on another site for $250, I just bought a replacement...changed to a 2000 with the fast idle lever and nice......no more button hassle.

I had one and had no luck in finding replacement parts. When the whole assembly and electrical cable sells on another site for $250, I just bought a replacement...changed to a 2000 with the fast idle lever and nice......no more button hassle.

Did you have to change the cables also?

Nope. Used the same cables. Need to understand that the 3000 is mount IN the bulkhead, 2000 mounts ON it. Aesthetics aren't an issue for me and besides the 2000 is much easier on the operator for several reasons....comes with the PTT switch on the shifter/throttle handle.

Back