Logo

Mercury 115 2 stroke

gkillebrew

I have a Mercury 115 2 stroke 4 cylinder engine that has a serial number #0D037419 on the frame. Could you tell me what year this is and where you found the. information. Is there a repair manual specific to this engine? Thanks for your help.

1991 model and yes get a factory manual for your motor. Only a factory manual will have the info you need for a 2+2 motor like yours.

ebay is the best source. This manual covers 1996 and later 75 thru 125 HP 3 and 4 cylinder 2 stroke engines and support equipment. I bought mine there for my current 115 engine of that category and found that I had a 2015 revision containing improved information as to specs and maintenance techniques, over the last one I had with my last 90 Merc in that category. Cost varies from about $60 up for a hard copy and much cheaper for CDs. Some have free, fast shipping.

1991 model and yes get a factory manual for your motor. Only a factory manual will have the info you need for a 2+2 motor like yours.

I know this is a website for boat engines. I am looking for an owners manual for an aluminum 1991 Fisher SV-GT boat. Do you have any resources available for this boat or where I can look? Thanks.

They didn't mention where they found the year info, at the top of the page click the serial number guide, find your engine size and look for a year that your engine serial number would fit in the range given. I bought a manual here for mine: https://www.tradebit.com/G/manuals/1825-mercury

Thank you for the information. Do you know of a website where I could find an owners manual on the boat I had mentioned above since you gave me the link for the motor? Thank you for your help.

Back