Logo

Default Haswing Trolling motor won't shut off with emergency reset button

I have a Haswing Cayman 24 volt, 80 lb thrust trolling motor. I bought it three years ago with no problems. I plugged it in for the first time this year and the prop automatically started turning even in the stowed position. I can't get it to react to any of the commands on the key fob remote. Then I tried the reset button / emergency shut-off on the unit. It doesn't work either. I deployed the motor & tried everything again with no luck. It would randomly turn directions on its own. Anyone have any ideas what issue could be?

Default Re: Haswing Trolling motor won't shut off with emergency reset button

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels84 View Post
    I have a Haswing Cayman 24 volt, 80 lb thrust trolling motor. I bought it three years ago with no problems. I plugged it in for the first time this year and the prop automatically started turning even in the stowed position. I can't get it to react to any of the commands on the key fob remote. Then I tried the reset button / emergency shut-off on the unit. It doesn't work either. I deployed the motor & tried everything again with no luck. It would randomly turn directions on its own. Anyone have any ideas what issue could be?

I have same problem and would be interested if you were able to resolve.

Default Re: Haswing Trolling motor won't shut off with emergency reset button

What happened
    Do you have a good number for Haswing support?