Logo

1979 seaswirl OMC 140 sterndrive

Honda_82

I'm not sure if anyone can help but motor starts but when I added water well hooked the hose up to it flooded the boat I see it coming through the strendrive I was told it could be frost plug from back of motor any other ideas please help

when I added water well hooked the hose up to it flooded the boat I see it coming through the strendrive I was told it could be frost plug from back of motor

Ayuh,..... There's only one way to find out,....... Ya gotta Look,.....

I was told it could be frost plug

There is no such thing, there "core" plugs If the motor was not winterized correctly one was pushed out

I'm just trying to help out my boyfriend sorry for the wrong definition or name but you are right one did get pushed out it fell out before we even got the motors apart thank you

I'm just trying to help out my boyfriend sorry for the wrong definition or name but you are right one did get pushed out it fell out before we even got the motors apart thank you

Ayuh,..... Don't worry 'bout it,....... Boaters can get anal sometimes,..... ;)

Any luck in findin' the problem,..?? Motor outa the boat yet,..??

Yes we did thanks for asking got motor out put a new core plug in fired right and no flooding in the boat this time . He might try and take it out tomorrow I said to bring his buddy and two ors just in case thanks for help

Back