Logo

DUCK THIS BOARD AND THE NON ANSWERING dUCKS WHO RUN IT

duck

" <FONT COLOR=""ff0000"">&#149

" <FONT COLOR=""ff0000"">&#149;&#149;&#149;&#149;</FONT> THIS BOARD "

"Hmmmmm..... Apparently an ove

"Hmmmmm..... Apparently an oversight. What was the question?

Joe
"

" Hmmm,

I wonder how many p

" Hmmm,

I wonder how many people he has helped for free in his life? The red dots indicate a banned word that the board blocks.... I guess I will have to add a few more to the banned list! It will be unfortunate if someone has a valid question about how to "suck" fuel from a fuel tank...

Regards,
Andrew "

"We have actually been very lu

"We have actually been very lucky that we get as infrequent "vandalism" of the board as we do. As it grows it becomes more and more of a threat. The solution is to have required registration with a validation of a users email address. It is easy to do with this board, but I hope to avoid it because it might intimidate a first time user.

Regards,
Andrew
"

" Andrew, Don't let one

" Andrew, Don't let one ignorant non-important jackass ruin the site for everyone. You offer a great service. One negative versus all the positives, don't let it get to you. I ask all the readers of this site who have received help and knowledge regarding their individual problems, to send Andrew "a thank you note". "

Thank you Andrew for a VERY i

Thank you Andrew for a VERY informative board! I gleaned a lot of information from this board. On a few occasions I was able to offer some information. Keep it up. You're doing a fine job.
FEB.

"Thanks all for the comments o

"Thanks all for the comments of support... we are lucky to have a wonderful group that is willing to share what they know. Most of the people that get help really appreicate it and post their results and their thanks as well.

Rick: If you have a question you should go back to the "topics" page (click on the link on the left), choose the topic that your question is related to, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the "start new conversation" button. You can also try the "keyword search" link on the left and search for questions similar to yours and read the various questions and responses... you might find your answer there.

Regards,
Andrew"

" Andrew, Joe , and Tony; Ther

" Andrew, Joe , and Tony; There's always 1 in the bunch, Thanks for AWAYS helping with my posts, and e-mails. Don't Worry I'm sure clowns like this will be off to spank the monkey now that he's done wasting our time! "

" Hey guys, dont let one fool

" Hey guys, dont let one fool get to you. This is a great site, Joe and Tony are the best. They have helped me and countless others for FREE! I check in just about every day to see whats up. Keep up the good work and the heck with that idiot.

Steve "

" great site, however it will

" great site, however it will always attract the wrong type who will try to spoil it for everyone,ignore the idiot "

"To {joereeves} omc engine?
p

"To {joereeves} omc engine?
pvc blowby to air filter,airfilter and casing for top of carb was replaced before i got the boat.
pcv tube goes no where,little flat breather about 1/2 inch thick,no place to hook up pvc tube.any idea where to look for this information?.the eng is 4 cyl.number on block is{engine# GM 14097080 1641} on back on metal plate is OMC drive systems
outboard marine corp.Waukegan illinois,usa
model#983900
seral#t0013882

on engine blocked is stamped HEOHO EN
MEXICO

Can anyone help me with this? say a pic of how the
air breather should look,looking down on the engine.
thanks for any info you or anyone can give,
[email protected]"

"Hi Im new here . I have Evenr

"Hi Im new here . I have Evenrude #6039-07469 2 cyl has a great spark, Im 82 years old and am not strong enough to pull it past tdc I can turn it over if the plugs are out. What year and h.p. is it and how much should I sell it for? Thanks, [email protected]"

"I'm not sure why people a

"I'm not sure why people are posting here... they must be drawn to the title... you really should go back to the main page of the outboard category and then scroll to the bottom and click on the "start new converstion" button.

Ben,
That is a 22.5HP motor from 1939 - 1950. I don't know how much you should sell it for... a lot depends on what kind of condition it is in. You could check our classifieds and see what other motors that age go for. It probably won't bring much...
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Andrew"

" i think this is a good place

" i think this is a good place to present myself i am mister t and i have a 140 omc, 1993 model. i am sure once i get it back from the marine mech i will be able to put it back in the boat. what would the professionals recomend for increasing performance EG. reeds, spark plugs, carbs, air box mods? "

This is a great site to visit

This is a great site to visit. You guys have been a great help with your advise to me in the past. Keep up the good work
Ralph

" I usually dont get drawn in

" I usually dont get drawn in by senseless comments, but please find another place to post your drivel. It is clear your parents were very closely related. Kimo "

" Yes, THANK YOU for all of th

" Yes, THANK YOU for all of the help and advice you supply for FREE!
Some people are just ignorant and do not even posess the required intellect to insult a great work such as this. IGNORE them. I sure do! I enjoy all of the work that is present in this forum. Keep up the GREAT work and... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred "

I am afirst time boat owner.

I am afirst time boat owner. the seller said oil to gas ratio is 50 to 1 on the 1979 115hp outboard engine. I need to know if this is correct or not.

Back