Logo

Konler generator gas problems

rudder1

I have a 2005 kohler 5E generator and twice last year I had to take the carburetor out and clean it and then it started right back up and now this year I have to do it again. I’m just wondering why I have to do this so many times or is this pretty normal. Thank you for any input in advance.

Ayuh,..... My guess is,... There's probably crap in the fuel tank, 'n whatevers 'tween the tank, 'n carb,....

I struggled with the old generator until I bought a new one. And I am glad that I decided to buy a new generator. I have been looking for a good site for a long time, where they could write about each generator, as I like, and recently came across this site best 3000-watt generator . I read about almost every generator, how it works and why it is worth buying it for him. And I settled on a 12,000 watt generator. I recently purchased it, and I'm very happy about it, because it works perfectly. In general, it seems to me that such a thing should be in every house, and every man. And what do you think, that with the old to have problems, or buy a new one?

Back