My Lund came with an Attwood 12 gal portable tank. I want to add a gauge at the console, but the tank does not have the metal ring where the unit can be placed. Years ago I had a tank that had a sending unit attached to the sight glass on top of the tank. Have not been able to locate anything like this. Does anyone know of an after market fix that would allow a sending unit to be attached to the tank?