Logo

omc fuel fittings

outback32

Regular Contributor
I build my own fuel lines I buy the omc jhonson primer bulbs. I use fuel line from napa. my question is ive always just used attwood connections from Walmart. would it be better to buy the omc jhonson fuel connectors also

It is a 30 second job to replace the o-ring in an OMC connector. Can you get the proper size o-ring for the walmart one? I really don't know.

I go for couplings with the metal sleeve in the lock pin hole. If there is no sleeve, then you know it's a cheapo. All priming bulbs are synthetic "material" that they call "rubber". They are crapola but really all you can get these days. Bring em up in sub freezing temperatures out in the middle of NW Ontario and see how well they act. You gotta warm your hands first, then use your hands to warm 'em enough so you can get them to work properly. These plastic hoses are for South Florida too. Now I know why Joe Reeves moved to Florida, smart guy.

Last edited:
Replying to this comment in an older thread. I've got 4 single line connectors I would like to replace the o-rings in. Does that assembly punch out from the back? I've tried that gently with no luck. Or fish it out from the front while depressing the check ball? I've seen a video of punch out from the back, but that was for the old 2 line connector.

It is a 30 second job to replace the o-ring in an OMC connector. Can you get the proper size o-ring for the walmart one? I really don't know.

Back