Logo

Hello?

Yes! Thank goodness the OP wasn't talking about you, lol. I was mortified and damn near broke down, thinking something happened to you. Haha

That is an exaggeration..... but thank you! :D
We are all doing fine here, and I hope that all of you guys are also.
I'm in my early 70s, so I am being extra cautious.

That is an exaggeration..... but thank you! :D
We are all doing fine here, and I hope that all of you guys are also.
I'm in my early 70s, so I am being extra cautious.

No exaggeration my friend. I don't know you personally on a best friend basis, but you have helped me soooooo much throughout the past couple years and we have talked so much, that I truly do value you as a human as well as look at you as a friend. I'm sure I'm not alone and many others would also say the same.

I assumed you were maybe in your 50-60s by the sheer amount if experience and knife you have, and knowing where you live it had crossed my mind that you're definitely in a danger zone (aren't we all). So, it just kinda popped me by surprise and I really did get a tad teary eyed thinking something unfortunate maybe happened. Im not too ashamed to admit it, lol.

PS: I got a new clamping collar and when I went to reinstall my engine and outdrive, I realized the Exhaust block off plate kit I bought wad the right part number, but the f blockoff plate. It's for a dual relief exhaust, but the reliefs would have to be right at, or near the lower half of, the main exhaust outlet (to the sides of the main outlet of course). I believe the bolt pattern may be slightly different too for it. The bolt pattern is still 4 bolts, but they're square to one another and spread a little more vertically compared to the AQ225 exhaust bolt pattern. So, if you know anyone that may be interested in it or need it feel free to let me know, as I'll give it away for pennies just so it doesn't go to waste because I won't be able to use it at all. Brand new in OEM box and all etc. Just no relief plugs with it.

Back